Sunday, October 17, 2010

*DAY ONE*

Today was awesome!! We didn't have to wake up till like 9 because we went to my brothers ward at 11.  Also this weekend my mom and sister were here to visit.  We had so much fun with them here.  But that is why we went to Jordan's ward.  After church we went back to his apartment and we started cooking dinner.  We had these sandwich type things that were so yummy (if you go onto My sister-in-law's blog you can find them) but cooking was just fun. After we ate we took a quick nap while the boys were watching the football game.  When we woke up my mother decided it was time for her to get back to Wyoming.  So we all said our goodbyes to Jordan Krystal and Kolbin and we headed back to Idaho Falls.  We got home and helped my mom get all her stuff packed up and back on the road.  I really wish that they still lived close because it is hard for them to leave.  But it is always fun to see them again. and now i am going to be doing homework and Larin is painting pumpkins. :)
So pretty much that has been my Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment